Blend Market is a marketplace that connects clients doing any kind of immersive project with creators and solutions providers who can do it for them.
Once you've signed up as a creator, there are a couple of things that you can do that will really help you to find a client and a project to work on.
- Complete your Blend Market Portfolio. This is how you present yourself and what you can do for clients. One of the main things that clients look for in your portfolio is similar projects that you have worked on before.
- Add your bank account details so that you can get paid. You are able to chat with clients about projects before adding bank details. However, when you are ready to send a quote to the client, the first step will be to add these.
Once you are signed up, you will be able to search existing projects and chat with clients about what it is that they are looking for.
When working with clients on a project in Blend Market, these are the stages you will go through:
- Find a project you're interested in, chat with clients in the marketplace to learn more about their requirements and what is required.
- When you are both clear on what is required, you can use the marketplace to send the client a fixed-price quote to the client for the project.
- The client funds the first milestone and you start working on the project.
- When the client is happy that you have delivered the work, they approve the milestone and the money will then be transferred to your bank account. The Creator Platform Fee is deducated from the money paid by the client before bank transfer.
Note: Projects are broken down into one or more milestones and each milestone is paid for separately. So a single project can have multiple milestones that are each paid for on delivery of the milestone.